We at KickitBC Martial Arts understand that keeping your children consistently active and engaged can be a challenge. Martial arts classes are structured to be an excellent outlet for kids to stay active and develop the ability to succeed in the real-world. Our curriculum focuses on skills that go beyond martial arts and the dojo to improve your child’s experience at school, home, and many social settings.
The Tiny Tots program is designed for children ages 3-6 years old.
Conveniently located in Surrey, British Columbia, our Tiny Tot’s martial arts program is all inclusive—Nobody sits on the bench. When kids join martial arts, they enjoy the many mental, emotional, social and physical benefits of this program.
Martial Arts Benefits for Kids:
- Improve hand-eye coordination and balance
- Practice self-control, discipline, and good values
- Increase confidence and self-esteem
- Develop positive attitude and social skills
- Gain long-lasting relationships
- Experience team-oriented situations
- Improve focus, memory, listening, and retention skills
- Stay mentally engaged and physically active
- Boost strength and endurance
- Fun and positive environment
Request more information to get your child started today!
Get started today with our EXCLUSIVE offer!